Obtenir une Soubscription pour cacher toutes les annonces
24.07.2013 - 08:00
I was banned the other day from the forums and from global chat because of the following post:

"You are a noob. If you knew you were a noob, that would be ok. But you don't. Which makes you a noob."

The post was directed at a rank 0 troll who ended up derailing the thread so badly VRIL shut the thread down for a day. Could someone tell VRIL that if you tell someone who is offtopic to stay ontopic you are actually ontopic. Thx.
----
He always runs while others walk. He acts while other men just talk. He looks at this world and wants it all. So he strikes like Thunderball.
Chargement...
Chargement...
24.07.2013 - 08:02
Agreed
rank 0 trolls.....
----
ALL is fair in love and war. SO GET USED TO IT!
You opinion is not recognized as being valid.
Chargement...
Chargement...
24.07.2013 - 08:42
 VRIL
Ecrit par Thunderballs, 24.07.2013 at 08:00

The post was directed at a rank 0 troll who ended up derailing the thread so badly VRIL shut the thread down for a day. Could someone tell VRIL that if you tell someone who is offtopic to stay ontopic you are actually ontopic.

'He insulted me first'
'I only insult him back to defend myself'

Common fail in logic. You just get down to his level and nothing is resolved, thats all. Not to mention that the vast majority here is not interested in hearing people insulting each other nor calling each other noobs or whatever. Not on the forums and in game either.
Chargement...
Chargement...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Confidentialité | Conditions d'utilisations | Bannières | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Rejoignez-nous sur

Passez le mot