Obtenir une Soubscription pour cacher toutes les annonces
06.07.2015 - 20:32
This thread is for bugs related to the HTML version in mobiles or tablets.

Please notice that the admins are focusing on the desktop version, so there can be many bugs in mobile/tablet version of the game. But don't worry !!Feel free to post any bug you find in those devices, as they might need that information soon.
Chargement...
Chargement...
25.07.2015 - 11:06
Acquieshere
Ce compte a été effacé
This is the most problematic bug I've found thus far; otherwise, the game mechanics work semi-well.

I can minimize and expand the brown/red-ish bars shown as 'Country Selection' and 'Canada: Quebec' below

However, as shown below, the button(s) that I need to click - such as acquiring Canada: Quebec - often disappears due to the screen size

If I attempt to drag the brown/red-ish bar (on the screen) by directly putting my finger over it and sliding it up or down, it simply shakes the browser and nothing happens in-game.

If I do the same but slide the bar left or right, the below happens. That is, thanks to Safari's installed features, I either go back to a previous webpage (sliding left) or the following webpage (sliding right).

And I don't think it's a problem with Safari or screen size alone, it's some weird combination of displayment issue I believe, because I am seemingly able to drag the bar on neither my iPhone nor iPad.
Chargement...
Chargement...
11.10.2015 - 09:36
Some of my iPad photo's will have a odd trim around the edge since I have to move the photos to a google docs and SS them from there. I don't know a easier way

iPad is missing options for the forums.

How it should be.
----
Be Humble
Chargement...
Chargement...
11.10.2015 - 09:45
Top Player List isn't showing correctly.

I found these 2 aren't displaying correctly the rest are fine.

[imghttp://i.imgur.com/IxcYXV7.png[/img]

[imghttp://i.imgur.com/M5jiAWL.png[/img]

How it should be (On PC) :
----
Be Humble
Chargement...
Chargement...
11.10.2015 - 09:58
The +8.5K should be beside the "+" box.

----
Be Humble
Chargement...
Chargement...
11.10.2015 - 10:09
Needs to be a white box behind "Payment Options"

How it should/is:
----
Be Humble
Chargement...
Chargement...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Confidentialité | Conditions d'utilisations | Bannières | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Rejoignez-nous sur

Passez le mot