Obtenir une Soubscription pour cacher toutes les annonces
16.12.2014 - 16:02
I would like to play AtWar on the browser Explorer 11, the tiled version that comes with Windows 8.1 (64-bit). Even though I have re-installed Silverlight, and adjusted the settings recommended by the Microsoft support forums, the game screen still tells me to install Silverlight. So I am just confused as to why this is not working. The Silverlight extension is a Microsoft application, as is Explorer 11, therefore confusing when the latest rival browsers support Silverlight and Microsoft Explorer 11 browser does not.

Has anybody else had this issue or does anyone know how to repair this so that AtWar can be played on Explorer 11?
Chargement...
Chargement...
18.12.2014 - 18:47
In essence, it doesn't work, because silverlight is old and being phased out. If you want to use IE, you have to use the one in the desktop version.
----
Chargement...
Chargement...
19.12.2014 - 08:38
Ecrit par EndsOfInvention, 18.12.2014 at 18:47

In essence, it doesn't work, because silverlight is old and being phased out. If you want to use IE, you have to use the one in the desktop version.

OK, thanks anyway.
Chargement...
Chargement...
11.01.2015 - 09:39
Ecrit par The Bastard, 19.12.2014 at 08:38

Ecrit par EndsOfInvention, 18.12.2014 at 18:47

OK, thanks anyway.

Just use Chrome or Firefox.
----
Chargement...
Chargement...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Confidentialité | Conditions d'utilisations | Bannières | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Rejoignez-nous sur

Passez le mot