Obtenir une Soubscription pour cacher toutes les annonces
22.07.2019 - 03:32
Bug Report
When a stack of unit is attacked on the ground, I expect all units to fight.

Actual behavior
The Air unit in the stack defended first, then all ground units died. Air unit had highest DEF.
I attempted to move 3 parts of the stack individually - one Ground unit type, another Ground unit type, and the one air unit separately (moved this one first). The air unit doesn't have any capacity. So no unit was moved to the same spot as the air unit and not even alongside the air unit, or as transport. (not even possible afaik)

Steps to reproduce the behavior
Attack stack with Ground and Air units in it. (no carrying capacity)

Information:
Browser: Chrome

Browser version: Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Any other relevant information:
- Air unit doesn't have any carrying capacity
- Air unit had highest DEF
- enemies attack value didn't exceed the HP of all remaining Ground units (not instantly killing all of them)
- 1 air unit (bottom one) fought and got defeated, the remaining 22 Ground units got killed alongside it (as seen when a carrying air transport gets attacked)
- battle was on open field (not in a city)
- battle was on the ground (not on/near water)

Attachments:
Chargement...
Chargement...
22.07.2019 - 14:25
I have also had this issue. You can have 5 bombers and 20 tanks in a stack and when the bombers are gone the whole stack dies as if the tanks were in the bombers.
Chargement...
Chargement...
27.07.2019 - 11:03
 brianwl (Admin)
Ecrit par Zoyarox, 22.07.2019 at 03:32

Bug Report
When a stack of unit is attacked on the ground, I expect all units to fight.

Actual behavior
The Air unit in the stack defended first, then all ground units died. Air unit had highest DEF.
I attempted to move 3 parts of the stack individually - one Ground unit type, another Ground unit type, and the one air unit separately (moved this one first). The air unit doesn't have any capacity. So no unit was moved to the same spot as the air unit and not even alongside the air unit, or as transport. (not even possible afaik)

Steps to reproduce the behavior
Attack stack with Ground and Air units in it. (no carrying capacity)

Information:
Browser: Chrome

Browser version: Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Any other relevant information:
- Air unit doesn't have any carrying capacity
- Air unit had highest DEF
- enemies attack value didn't exceed the HP of all remaining Ground units (not instantly killing all of them)
- 1 air unit (bottom one) fought and got defeated, the remaining 22 Ground units got killed alongside it (as seen when a carrying air transport gets attacked)
- battle was on open field (not in a city)
- battle was on the ground (not on/near water)

Attachments:

You mean like this ♥

----

Chargement...
Chargement...
27.07.2019 - 16:44
 Dave (Admin)
Ecrit par brianwl, 27.07.2019 at 11:03

You mean like this ♥

Who were you playing against in that ss?
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Chargement...
Chargement...
28.07.2019 - 06:38
 brianwl (Admin)
Ecrit par Dave, 27.07.2019 at 16:44

You mean like this ♥

Who were you playing against in that ss?

Can't recall, it was a few months ago.
----

Chargement...
Chargement...
29.07.2019 - 04:58

You mean like this ♥

Yes, my condolences.
Chargement...
Chargement...
02.08.2019 - 07:39
This has happened to me at least 6 or 7 times. I remember vividly these experiences because they usually make me rage quit or I become ecstatic. One time I destroyed a 500 stack in NWE with a single plane (on land). Another time, Caputmundi lost around 450 units in WW1 as France to a single unit. He attacked a city and his 450 units only killed one unit. There was a biplane (air unit) involved so that certainly had something to do with it. Another time, I was Spain fighting France in some world map, and I sent a 40-50 Iron Fist stack towards France and there might have been a few air transports in it or bombers, but some attack caused my entire stack to die to just 2 bombers or something from France. Again, none of these battles occurred over water, but they all involved air units.

This isn't the result of deliberate action, it's a bug. In some ways, I like it. In other ways, I don't. At least it adds some unpredictability to the game.
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Chargement...
Chargement...
02.08.2019 - 18:45
Can confirm I've seen this happen as well. Not sure if this could potentially happen in a "unit pull" situation due to initiative and how game rules will sometime drag a stack into a different area based on various player moves and ranges though.
Chargement...
Chargement...
04.08.2019 - 03:16
 Dave (Admin)
Sorry that's happening, but unfortunately this one will be difficult to fix, since it's apparently random and hard to reproduce. It will probably have to wait until someday when we can do a complete code rewrite.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Chargement...
Chargement...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Confidentialité | Conditions d'utilisations | Bannières | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Rejoignez-nous sur

Passez le mot