Obtenir une Soubscription pour cacher toutes les annonces

Sondage

How are you liking the new version so far?

Better than the old one
Can't see much difference
Worse than the old one

Total des votes: 753
16.10.2015 - 02:57
 Amok (Admin)
Please also provide you general feedback here.
Chargement...
Chargement...
16.10.2015 - 04:04
This probably came a little too early, since the game isn't ideal for slower computers yet, so don't get put off by negative feedback. You guys have improved HTML5 greatly in the last few weeks, and its becoming more and more playable by the update. Is it on par with SL though? In most aspects no not yet. Those aspects would include: speed, ease of maneuvering, mouse-work and hovering, and visuals. HTML already surpasses SL in aspects too such as: straight out potential, the game waiting lobby, multiple platforms (lots of work though), less bugs (not immediately, but SL was pretty buggy optimized, so HTML once its cleaned will have less), integration of website, and speed of connection and reconnection. The highest priority right now should be making it playable for computers of slow speed, and for attracting new players to the game to replace the ones who quit.
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Chargement...
Chargement...
16.10.2015 - 07:31
In my opinion, its better and it can go even more better than SL version.
But, there are still some things which have to be done and improved on HTML version. I would agree with The Tactician and aspects which need to be improved, since the competitive gameplay really requires this stuff for CWs, 3v3s, duels, etc.. :

Ecrit par The Tactician, 16.10.2015 at 04:04

Those aspects would include: speed, ease of maneuvering, mouse-work and hovering, and visuals.

At this moment, we are losing so much time on doing a turn, now I need at least 30 seconds more to finish same starting expansion as before. So, try to imagine how much we are losing when game complicates and go into a slowrolling against opponent.

But globally said, I really like this version, especially after I take a look on all effort you admins did, than all others who helped. Also, I really believe this will become a 10 times better thing than SL version was, people need to understand all will come with time, its impossible to realize all their wishes in one night...

Keep going with a great work
----

Chargement...
Chargement...
16.10.2015 - 08:22
I'm not going to vote yet because i can't say html is better than sl, but i cant say its worse either because theres many improvements and to echo tact far more potential. Optimisation for slower machines and improvements to the visuals are the main gripes people have. Im using a fairly new laptop to play and do notice a bit of latency when playing. I'm losing roughly 30 secs per turn and theres a response delay when doing moves.

Overall though, its getting better, keep up the great work.
----
Chargement...
Chargement...
17.10.2015 - 17:08
Stryko
Ce compte a été effacé
My only issue right now is the interface being too big and city graphics (posted in the other thread) and a few shortcuts/range issues and all what tact said I agree with. Besides that I like HTML5 and can see it has a lot of potential, though it sucks there hasn't been any CWs due to these little issues.
Chargement...
Chargement...
17.10.2015 - 19:36
It's a work in progress and is improving everyday. Biggest issue for me that is interfering tremendously with my game play is the pop ups from cities and troops. There is at least one thread or maybe two, discussing this issue and how it is really screwing with troop movements. For me it is getting to the point of making the game unplayable. Dealing with it for now but damn annoying. Looking forwards to the future of the game in HTML and thank you Ivan & Amok for all that you have done and will do for us, the players.
----
"The edge is never very far away, when you're hanging on by your fingernails." ©
Chargement...
Chargement...
19.10.2015 - 04:37
Hellangel8
Ce compte a été effacé
I think it will open up more possibilities in the future, especially adding the game to steam, could give the game the much needed boost in players and income for the devs. Think the free to play section of steam is extremely well visited. Would love to see a hundred people in the lobby
Chargement...
Chargement...
20.10.2015 - 00:15
Worse, Really worse. Many bugs here. Atwar is died. Design is nightmare. Game play is old. Feel bad. Really disappoint.
Chargement...
Chargement...
20.10.2015 - 06:19
I hope for the better game not crappy version of game. You should make this game better than this.
Give me back Atwar not This. You have money from many premium accounts but make this game worse?
Chargement...
Chargement...
20.10.2015 - 07:34
 Amok (Admin)
^^ You don't need to reg 3 different accounts to make your point
Chargement...
Chargement...
20.10.2015 - 08:28
What 3 guys. iamsteriod is not my account. 3 different? I think you should take holiday and cool your head a bit before you see everyone as the same guy. find the bug is your duty, not answer comment and insult the player.
Chargement...
Chargement...
20.10.2015 - 10:24
 Amok (Admin)
Ecrit par CadyanTheNoob, 20.10.2015 at 08:28

What 3 guys. iamsteriod is not my account. 3 different? I think you should take holiday and cool your head a bit before you see everyone as the same guy. find the bug is your duty, not answer comment and insult the player.

As you say.
Chargement...
Chargement...
20.10.2015 - 21:25
So far it seems like html5 runs a lot better on my pc, keep up the good work
----
Chargement...
Chargement...
31.10.2015 - 03:03
Chat over games in lobbies are totally confusing and should be removed and be like it was in sl.Games wont load for me and i heard some players have same issue(my computer is good),html is good but it needs to be simple
----
I will destroy without mercy.This game is annoying ,but i still love it.I love dogs,dogs have rights too...I love cats too they are so friendly <3 .I am animal-human-rights supporter.I support anyone except terrorists and people that hurt each other.Bye
Chargement...
Chargement...
31.10.2015 - 06:44
Two weeks after I made my post, you guys have fixed most of the issues. Still slower than SL but that will come with time to get used to HTML5. Other than the random DC's, and map-maker and radio feature that aren't present yet, I dare say HTML5 has surpassed or is at least on par with SL.

I tried playing it on my netbook/tablet (intel atom) and there was a noticeable delay when clicking. Any solution to that?
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Chargement...
Chargement...
31.10.2015 - 06:47
 Evic
Its getting better, less DC and i dont have to wait 5 mins just to join a game anymore but the lag is still there
Chargement...
Chargement...
05.11.2015 - 04:57
Ecrit par The Tactician, 31.10.2015 at 06:44

Two weeks after I made my post, you guys have fixed most of the issues. Still slower than SL but that will come with time to get used to HTML5. Other than the random DC's, and map-maker and radio feature that aren't present yet, I dare say HTML5 has surpassed or is at least on par with SL.

I tried playing it on my netbook/tablet (intel atom) and there was a noticeable delay when clicking. Any solution to that?

It's only being optimised to windows devices not sure what yours is. Tried playing it on xbox one that was fun lol
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Chargement...
Chargement...
05.11.2015 - 07:23
Ecrit par Warmonger Dak, 17.10.2015 at 19:36

It's a work in progress and is improving everyday. Biggest issue for me that is interfering tremendously with my game play is the pop ups from cities and troops. There is at least one thread or maybe two, discussing this issue and how it is really screwing with troop movements. For me it is getting to the point of making the game unplayable. Dealing with it for now but damn annoying. Looking forwards to the future of the game in HTML and thank you Ivan & Amok for all that you have done and will do for us, the players.

what he said
----

Chargement...
Chargement...
05.11.2015 - 11:01
Its a lot of better now,but i still need to enter game on facebook to let me play AtWar ....
----
I will destroy without mercy.This game is annoying ,but i still love it.I love dogs,dogs have rights too...I love cats too they are so friendly <3 .I am animal-human-rights supporter.I support anyone except terrorists and people that hurt each other.Bye
Chargement...
Chargement...
07.11.2015 - 19:12
It is buggy and looks like a downgrade can't play until you fix it which is bad because this game used to be great.
Chargement...
Chargement...
11.11.2015 - 07:08
Ecrit par The Tactician, 16.10.2015 at 04:04

This probably came a little too early, since the game isn't ideal for slower computers yet, so don't get put off by negative feedback. You guys have improved HTML5 greatly in the last few weeks, and its becoming more and more playable by the update. Is it on par with SL though? In most aspects no not yet. Those aspects would include: speed, ease of maneuvering, mouse-work and hovering, and visuals. HTML already surpasses SL in aspects too such as: straight out potential, the game waiting lobby, multiple platforms (lots of work though), less bugs (not immediately, but SL was pretty buggy optimized, so HTML once its cleaned will have less), integration of website, and speed of connection and reconnection. The highest priority right now should be making it playable for computers of slow speed, and for attracting new players to the game to replace the ones who quit.

Now i can say that its better to replacce this topic with a new one cause im sad every time i see the votes.
----
Chargement...
Chargement...
14.11.2015 - 16:28
Thanks for the new update. Game is more stable and has a better performance
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
Chargement...
Chargement...
16.11.2015 - 18:33
I like the new version better because I don't need Silverlight to play it. Silverlight was not supported on my browser.
Chargement...
Chargement...
17.11.2015 - 16:21
I can play atwar on Linux now with HTML5 support!
Chargement...
Chargement...
19.11.2015 - 08:49
atlengel
Ce compte a été effacé
I preferred the Silverlight version, but HTML5 will allow AtWar to be played on more platforms.
Chargement...
Chargement...
20.11.2015 - 10:19
There is now less lags! good job admins!
----
Chargement...
Chargement...
27.11.2015 - 18:33
For the mac, this version is worse, right now, my game won't finalize and it is getting frustrating how often it freezes and crashes, atWar needs to fix this quickly or they will lose a lot of members.
Chargement...
Chargement...
27.11.2015 - 21:16
90% of those who votes "better" are the new players who never even played on silverlight XD
Chargement...
Chargement...
01.12.2015 - 22:27
Croods
Ce compte a été effacé
It has been frustrating since the change over. Lost many players, and it had many bugs at first, so it looked pretty bad ... BUT ... you guys have done a great job and put in lots of work to fix the issues and it has improved greatly. The bottom line for me is this is a great game, and I know you will get it back to SL standards soon (if we are not there already) and I can see it getting bigger and better beyond that. IMO best strategy game around, keep up the good work!
Chargement...
Chargement...
07.12.2015 - 23:48
The losing players has been horrible, since atWar's community was already rather small. Good luck to atWar in marketing and bringing in floods of new players, because that's what you're going to need to revive this game.

The new version itself is fine for the most part (need to play it a bit more to get a better opinion tbh), but the transition has been like eating nails.
Chargement...
Chargement...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Confidentialité | Conditions d'utilisations | Bannières | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Rejoignez-nous sur

Passez le mot