Obtenir une Soubscription pour cacher toutes les annonces
20.03.2015 - 11:37
Basically I had idea about this map/scenario since I started to play this game few weeks ago, I decided to buy premium and I was happy and surprised how fast I was able to create this scenario. Right now after few test runs and fixes I am feel ready to showcase it and hopefully get some rewievs back and see it being played.

Plot:

Game is set as hypotetical result of todays events in the world, where Russia uses Crimea scenario in the Baltics and NATO comes to help. I want to say that with this scenario I do not want to raise any hat or something, as I live in Baltics myself, I hope that this would never come true, but for game scenario this is interesting idea.

Generally Baltics as in real life also in this game is week (not so week as in reality to make interesting to pla for them), Russia have huge power at its hands but it need to use it quickly as NATO is ready to unleash its mightiness (just need to get ove Kaliningrad quickly). Russia(2 players, devided in St. Petersburg with Kaliningrad and Pskov) and so called "People's republics of Latgale and Narva"(I know that in reality local people will not never allow such creations, but again it is just for scenario), have to move quickly, destroy the Baltics as much as possible before facing NATO.

NATO must defeat Kaliningrad and then go for Russia, NATO also have bases in each of the Baltic countries and must use them, cause Baltics do not have air power or navy.

Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania have to work together to hold of Russia. Lithuania have to help NATO with Kaliningrad and then move with Latvia for Latgale. Latvia have to stop offensive from Latgale and help Estonia. And Estonia... well it have to whitstand heaviest of the Russian attack from sea and air and land. ( But Estonia have some special unit to help against tank armadas)

I tried to add more different units, to make feeling that you really play with different armies not clones. Probably I will add more navy and air units next versions, but for land it seems a lot already.

I know that this scenario is not so close to reality and also not balanced, but both was not my aims, I wished to create realistic enough and also playable enough. I hope some of you will play it and give some rewievs cause I still look to improve it.

For now with the best regards!

Chargement...
Chargement...
20.03.2015 - 16:35
 Nero
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Chargement...
Chargement...
20.03.2015 - 17:40
Death1812
Ce compte a été effacé
Ecrit par Nero, 20.03.2015 at 16:35

Chargement...
Chargement...
20.03.2015 - 20:04
This I quite like.

If you're open the suggestion, may I suggest adding Finland (on NATO's side) and Belarus (on Russia's side) to make the map more open?
Chargement...
Chargement...
21.03.2015 - 09:03
Ecrit par International, 20.03.2015 at 20:04

This I quite like.

If you're open the suggestion, may I suggest adding Finland (on NATO's side) and Belarus (on Russia's side) to make the map more open?

Thanks, good idea! I will probably try to modify this scenario this way in the future. Now I am thinking about one new map and scenario.
Chargement...
Chargement...
22.03.2015 - 12:20
Ecrit par Guest, 22.03.2015 at 11:02

Please no. Don't let the baltics rejoin Russia. We don't want them.

----
Chargement...
Chargement...
24.03.2015 - 17:29
Dont make this game it useless PUTIN OP ! gg no re xD
----
Cuva BOG Srbina svog!
Chargement...
Chargement...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Confidentialité | Conditions d'utilisations | Bannières | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Rejoignez-nous sur

Passez le mot