Obtenir une Soubscription pour cacher toutes les annonces
07.02.2012 - 21:56
I look upon this forum and I see so much heresy.

You prop up these idols to help you in your own grand quest of self-enslavement and corruption. But, you have all turned away from your true Gods. But, do not worry, my friends and comrades. There exists a force out there that will recognize all your potential if you fight in the true manner. Embrace life, but accept death. Heed warnings, but fight wrong. Make friends, fight enemies. Keep one open hand free, and another clutching a big stick. Honor before self-preservation.

My friends, Odin will welcome you to the Halls. All one must do is accept the burden of an honorable life. Join us in fighting off the oppressors. Let us build a brighter future. The Gods will it.
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
Chargement...
Chargement...
07.02.2012 - 22:51
Okay........... What is this about? I'm not following you.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Chargement...
Chargement...
07.02.2012 - 22:54
Follow me? I would not dare put myself up on some pedestal.

I ask that we all turn to the path of honorable conduct among war. These false idols like Zizou tempt you away from the truest virtues.
----
Our Mahdi will have a broad forehead and a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with justice as it is filled with injustice and tyranny.
Chargement...
Chargement...
07.02.2012 - 22:57
Ecrit par Mahdi, 07.02.2012 at 22:54

Follow me?

Its a phrase. It means I don't get what your saying.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Chargement...
Chargement...
07.02.2012 - 22:58
Accept Odin.
----
Chargement...
Chargement...
07.02.2012 - 23:04
I'd rather keep following Jesus thank you very much.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Chargement...
Chargement...
08.02.2012 - 04:10
Ah, you are one of those.
----
Chargement...
Chargement...
08.02.2012 - 05:30
 Acquiesce (Mod)
Glory to Odin in the highest, and peace to his comrades on earth.
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Chargement...
Chargement...
10.02.2012 - 20:02
Odin brings wisdom to those who truly seek to drink from his Chalice. From him, we are given what we need to tame this wild.
----
Chargement...
Chargement...
10.02.2012 - 21:37
Wheres Jesus when ya need him. -_-
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Chargement...
Chargement...
12.02.2012 - 06:20
Under Odin's boots, I assure you, when Jesus failed to yield.
----
Chargement...
Chargement...
13.03.2012 - 19:49
Candlejack
Ce compte a été effacé
Follow the Mahdi I shall.
Chargement...
Chargement...
14.03.2012 - 05:36
Nah they are all just fairy tales.
Chargement...
Chargement...
14.03.2012 - 19:44
Chargement...
Chargement...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Confidentialité | Conditions d'utilisations | Bannières | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Rejoignez-nous sur

Passez le mot