Obtenir une Soubscription pour cacher toutes les annonces
22.03.2012 - 12:24
This is an picture I took from google maps, it's pretty amazing. They say its just a natural formation, but I have a very, very hard time believing that.

As you can see there are 3 heads witch look like native Americans (This is in Alberta Canada), even has the feather head dress and the facial features of what you would classify a black foot native. (Black foot being a tribe).

I did a bit of research on the Black foot's and found that they believe the fox climbed out of its burrow and created the earth, witch is something you can see in this image. Again, geologists say it's just a natural formation, but I think differently. I believe the natives dug down and created this art. As crazy as that sounds, it's not much different then ancient Egyptians creating giant pyramids with precision cuts on the blocks, and transporting one thousand tone stones from miles away. I live near by this site, so I think this summer I will go over there and see if I can find any proof of tool marks

This is not at all fake, if you wan't to see it your self, go on google maps and go on satellite and search this: 50° 0'36.30″N, 110° 6'46.82″W
----
~My plump juicy breasts are none of your god damn business~
Chargement...
Chargement...
22.03.2012 - 12:51
 YOBA
Wow.

Face 1 definitely looks like a face, Face 2 looks like Plato with a helmet and the "Half Finished Head" looks nothing like a head at all but it still looks AWESOME. Those root-like things are really cool too. Wow.

Nice discovery OP. You should post this all over the *chans and reddits of the web.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Chargement...
Chargement...
22.03.2012 - 12:54
I see the same things on my bathroom floor tiles. C for effort.
Chargement...
Chargement...
22.03.2012 - 13:14
@YOBA: The half done head looks like it was being carved. You see the bottom of the nose, including the nostrils , lips, chin and the bottom feathers of the head dress
----
~My plump juicy breasts are none of your god damn business~
Chargement...
Chargement...
22.03.2012 - 15:25
I see nothing in this.....
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Chargement...
Chargement...
23.03.2012 - 06:53
 KYBL
Saw this in a video
----

Chargement...
Chargement...
25.03.2012 - 20:01
Took me a minute to figure out where the faces were, :/
----
Qui non proficit, deficit. UCR 5/5/11-2/14/12. 6/17/12 - Coniunctum, sumus invicta.
Chargement...
Chargement...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Confidentialité | Conditions d'utilisations | Bannières | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Rejoignez-nous sur

Passez le mot