Obtenir une Soubscription pour cacher toutes les annonces

Le message original

Posté par Garde, 25.04.2012 - 13:55
Alright, let's keep this short and sweet: I simply do not like this update at all.

1. SM is the only good strategy now, because it can cover so much land so fast, and it's attack is extraordinary. You may think Blitzkrieg would do well here, well...i'm not sure how BZ wuld do honestly, haven't tested it yet, but it seems SM is extremely OP because of this.

2. The no-TB rule has made me as a player incapable of winning a single battle against an SM user, as they always have more money and troops, and I can't save my ass from invasion by using TBing like normal, now it's all or nothing.

3. Since they have more troops and I can only attack stacks that have half or under my stack, i'm defenseless, not to mention Garrisons don't even work anymore (Neither do regular city walls (Firebases), it seems).

I simply cannot play this game until No-TB is an option, it took an SM player one rein week to utterly destroy me. Me and LilD did a test match with the SM v Anything principle, and I couldn't even save my cap because he annihilated all of my funds and units so quickly because of low-spread:

I request this update be removed entirely; it has no beneficial qualities at all. Not to seem paranoid...but why do the mods worship this update it seems? I don't, doesn't matter. Remove it; it makes the game literally unplayable for me.
22.05.2012 - 11:06
Ecrit par FitzGibbon, 21.05.2012 at 22:02

Ecrit par Gking19, 18.05.2012 at 23:11

Ecrit par FitzGibbon, 18.05.2012 at 21:07

I don't understand you guys it's here on the game. guess what i think i will complain about it. NO you should use it as a advantage while it is still here or stays here use it don't have it save up for cost 10k not much i love this new update to the strategy believe that it shouldn't be taken down. Cause if you know how to use a startegy then you can win with it. also SM is not the best for everything now there other stuff to use them SM not any good in africa South america or small countries. if you want to use SM then you should take it as a Advantage nothing else nothing more.

You obviously don't understand what Gard's trying to get at here.
The problem is that with the new update, SM can win every single game with pretty much no effort at all. With no turn-blocking SM is pretty much unstoppable.

I do understand that if it is unbeatable and that isn't the case it is beatable if you know hot to go up againts it.

SM should be tamable by any user, just as any strategy should. SM, for the most part, acts as a juggernaut, and thus cannot be taken down easily.
Chargement...
Chargement...
22.05.2012 - 12:16
Ecrit par Garde, 22.05.2012 at 11:06

SM should be tamable by any user, just as any strategy should. SM, for the most part, acts as a juggernaut, and thus cannot be taken down easily.

I can kill SM easy with MoS. (GW's units are a bit less powerful so that strategy won't work.)
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Chargement...
Chargement...
22.05.2012 - 12:32
Ecrit par Deray YG, 22.05.2012 at 12:16

I can kill SM easy with MoS. (GW's units are a bit less powerful so that strategy won't work.)

"SM should be tamable by any user"

LilD, you're in the top 3 best MS players, plus you know how SM works because you used to beat me with it all the time
The top-tier players can of course beat SM, but many, many, many others cannot.
Chargement...
Chargement...
22.05.2012 - 15:16
Ecrit par Garde, 22.05.2012 at 12:32

Ecrit par Deray YG, 22.05.2012 at 12:16

"SM should be tamable by any user"

LilD, you're in the top 3 best MS players, plus you know how SM works because you used to beat me with it all the time
The top-tier players can of course beat SM, but many, many, many others cannot.

true dat
----
Ecrit par NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Chargement...
Chargement...
22.05.2012 - 15:25
Yes. It is very hard for specially the lower and inexperienced ranks, but Sm is still beatable. I have beaten sm ukraine as Germany many times now. Also lost a few. Sm requires alot of money and hate to go against a player that is good with expanding and do alot of harrassing (breaking walls, and pretend to atck it)? Correct me if im wrong. A sm player never has alot of units in his countries expect for a few. Harrasing them and not knowing where the next atck will come will have your game at your advantage. I myself prefer to use other strategies when im against Ukraine because they can mass produce A FUCK of bombers in two turns.
----
Anything is possible for me as long as I set my mind to it.
Chargement...
Chargement...
22.05.2012 - 15:29
Also Spain sm aganst Germany is not much different in terms of power. It's just that Ukraine is so OP. Germany can easily expand to the east while Spain need some time to build up, then it may be too late.
----
Anything is possible for me as long as I set my mind to it.
Chargement...
Chargement...
22.05.2012 - 15:46
Ecrit par Sixstars, 22.05.2012 at 15:29

Also Spain sm aganst Germany is not much different in terms of power. It's just that Ukraine is so OP. Germany can easily expand to the east while Spain need some time to build up, then it may be too late.

It's not that it's not beatable, it's that the majority of people don't have the patience to deal with it. SM shouldn't be this "hard" to beat, If you played against SM and 2 other players using two other strategies, the SM player will win if he gains enough land fast enough, no matter where he starts. As long as he has a steady stream of cash pouring in, he's unbeatable by most standards. Now, for a very experienced player, this may not be the case, but for the majority it is. I don't see myself as an experienced player, more of a veteran forum whore, so I have experience with SM rape. I played IMP against SM once, and literally could not doing anything against him (what this thread is actually about). The point of the matter is, SM needs to be balanced with everything else, and not to knock on the admins, but if they don't have enough time to work all of this out with us like it seems, then maybe more devs should be added.
Chargement...
Chargement...
22.05.2012 - 19:00
I don't find SM hard to beat anymore just annoying too. Their units just keep moving around not dieing and it pisses me off. Basically every time I see a SM player now I just spam Infantry and defend so they can't take anything from me.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Chargement...
Chargement...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Confidentialité | Conditions d'utilisations | Bannières | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Rejoignez-nous sur

Passez le mot