Obtenir une Soubscription pour cacher toutes les annonces

Sondage

What kinds of flag chat icons should we add?

Gimme all kinds (even controversial)
Keep it kinda clean please

Total des votes: 101
28.04.2021 - 22:22
 Dave (Admin)
We're working on a new set of flags chat icons. Should we include all kinds of historical but maybe controversial flags? (If yes, including nazi or soviet or catholic or muslim or whatever, vote "Gimme all kinds"). Or should we keep it clean... historical/non-threatening ones only?

Vote.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Chargement...
Chargement...
28.04.2021 - 22:44
Sascha always had a thing for a particular flag cant remember what it's called... I think it was a big thing in Germany 1941. Might have to ask him tho...
----
Chargement...
Chargement...
28.04.2021 - 22:48
Ecrit par PleaseMe, 28.04.2021 at 22:44

Sascha always had a thing for a particular flag cant remember what it's called... I think it was a big thing in Germany 1941. Might have to ask him tho...

Oh, I dont remember either how it was called, but I remember it looked something like this:

----

Chargement...
Chargement...
28.04.2021 - 22:49
 Dave (Admin)

Poor Sascha
----
--Sun Tzu

Chargement...
Chargement...
28.04.2021 - 23:07
Well we probably shouldn't add Croat's recommendation above but I don't see why you shouldn't add others from Fantasy or Old nation flags, state ones even... lot of cool flags out there and just another thing for people to spend their protos on which is good. Japan has some cool flags for their prefectures
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Chargement...
Chargement...
28.04.2021 - 23:19
Ecrit par Augustus Caesar, 28.04.2021 at 23:07

Well we probably shouldn't add Croat's recommendation above

Why not?

I mean if we are, as society, or virtual community, on that level to get butthurted about some flag that was used 70 years ago and if that makes us offended, then I don't know, we shouldn't use internet at all. Such individuals who start screaming on some sign (which was formerly an Indian sign of well-being) are, in my opinion, just spoiled and brainwashed. And not mature enough. There were thousands and millions of victims under sign or flag of any single regime. It's part of history.

As example, my ancestors in WW2 were killed by communist Red star. So, what should I do now? Start crying when I see someone carrying Red star or break every Heineken beer which I see?
Regardless of that, I have literally nothing against Croatian, Serbian or Bosnian flags; Jewish, Catholic or Islamic ones; Nazi, Soviet or American ones; Swastika, Red star or Sickle&hammer; Jewish star or Dharma wheel; Bible, Torah or Quran.

Based on that, I think we just have generally fucked up mindsets.
They are sending robots to other planets and transplating almost every organ from human to human, while we still get offended and moan over some shitty flag that was used almost a century ago.
----

Chargement...
Chargement...
28.04.2021 - 23:41
Ecrit par Croat, 28.04.2021 at 23:19

I'm not butthurt or offended by a piece of fabric, this game has so many neonazi's id just prefer not fueling their edginess. It's just my two cents on the matter, if you have a personal connection to the swastika then that's upto you mate.
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Chargement...
Chargement...
28.04.2021 - 23:48
 Sascha (Mod)
You rats lmao
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
Chargement...
Chargement...
28.04.2021 - 23:49
Ecrit par Augustus Caesar, 28.04.2021 at 23:41

I'm not butthurt or offended by a piece of fabric, this game has so many neonazi's id just prefer not fueling their edginess. It's just my two cents on the matter, if you have a personal connection to the swastika then that's upto you mate.

Didnt say you as you, but generally. And I dont have any connection to swastika, especially not personal.
----

Chargement...
Chargement...
28.04.2021 - 23:52
Ecrit par Sascha, 28.04.2021 at 23:48

You rats lmao

I typed in google 'sascha nazi' and this hopped out...

----

Chargement...
Chargement...
29.04.2021 - 00:12
Ecrit par Croat, 28.04.2021 at 23:49

All I said was we probably shouldn't add it, I wouldn't add a hammer and sickle either just because it'd fuel more trolls like Red Army but it's just my opinion
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Chargement...
Chargement...
29.04.2021 - 03:43
Ecrit par Croat, 28.04.2021 at 22:48

Oh, I dont remember either how it was called, but I remember it looked something like this:

GET THAT FLAG OUT OF HERE I AM OFFENDED, THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME!
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Chargement...
Chargement...
29.04.2021 - 05:06
Well i wouldn't add Nazi flag because it's illegal in Germany but as long as something isn't illegal in any county why not.

Also what happens with those have bought the flag pack already? They will have to buy them 1 by 1?
----
Chargement...
Chargement...
29.04.2021 - 06:00
 Mobster (Mod)
Ecrit par Croat, 28.04.2021 at 22:48

A custom flag I think, I've never seen it before. Nobody has.
Chargement...
Chargement...
29.04.2021 - 06:03
 Alex
Add the Byzantine flag
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Chargement...
Chargement...
29.04.2021 - 06:44
Ecrit par Croat, 28.04.2021 at 23:19

Ecrit par Augustus Caesar, 28.04.2021 at 23:07

Well we probably shouldn't add Croat's recommendation above

Why not?

I mean if we are, as society, or virtual community, on that level to get butthurted about some flag that was used 70 years ago and if that makes us offended, then I don't know, we shouldn't use internet at all. Such individuals who start screaming on some sign (which was formerly an Indian sign of well-being) are, in my opinion, just spoiled and brainwashed. And not mature enough. There were thousands and millions of victims under sign or flag of any single regime. It's part of history.

As example, my ancestors in WW2 were killed by communist Red star. So, what should I do now? Start crying when I see someone carrying Red star or break every Heineken beer which I see?
Regardless of that, I have literally nothing against Croatian, Serbian or Bosnian flags; Jewish, Catholic or Islamic ones; Nazi, Soviet or American ones; Swastika, Red star or Sickle&hammer; Jewish star or Dharma wheel; Bible, Torah or Quran.

Based on that, I think we just have generally fucked up mindsets.
They are sending robots to other planets and transplating almost every organ from human to human, while we still get offended and moan over some shitty flag that was used almost a century ago.

u got gud points mate, but the main point is that everyone isn't you
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
Chargement...
Chargement...
29.04.2021 - 11:27
 Dave (Admin)
Ecrit par JUGERS2, 29.04.2021 at 05:06

Also what happens with those have bought the flag pack already? They will have to buy them 1 by 1?

I'm making a 2nd flag pack --- Flags II
----
--Sun Tzu

Chargement...
Chargement...
29.04.2021 - 11:54
I'd rather keep them clean:
it should be welcoming to any new player.
Like, I don't mind the nazi flag, but for a Jew leaving near the Germany area might be.
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Chargement...
Chargement...
29.04.2021 - 13:01
Just keep it simple and clean, this community is already super retarded and adding controversial shit won't help it
Chargement...
Chargement...
29.04.2021 - 15:12
 Mobster (Mod)
I'm with the hidden option "gimme all kinds which are simple and clean"
Chargement...
Chargement...
29.04.2021 - 18:06
There is a difference between controversial and downright disgusting and divisive flags. We shouldn't normalise the latter. I do not wish to be confronted by trolls using the nazi flag constantly in their shitposts, dominating the conversation in the lobby.
Chargement...
Chargement...
30.04.2021 - 00:20
Ecrit par Dave, 28.04.2021 at 22:22

We're working on a new set of flags chat icons. Should we include all kinds of historical but maybe controversial flags? (If yes, including nazi or soviet or catholic or muslim or whatever, vote "Gimme all kinds"). Or should we keep it clean... historical/non-threatening ones only?

Vote.

Something I found useful in historical role-play situations is to use a censored flag. The Nazi flag but without the swastika, just a white circle and a red backdrop.

So use alternative flags would be my suggestion, you keep the intention but remove the hate and negativity associated with it. Also it is more advertisement friendly... to avoid using controversial flags.

I think content creators, etc will find it difficult to recommend to their community a game, where the player base could potentially be filled with Swastika, as a "meme".

Just a thought
Chargement...
Chargement...
30.04.2021 - 12:26
Regardless of the flag someone is gonna be a bitch so gimme my gasden and Rhodesian flag
Chargement...
Chargement...
30.04.2021 - 13:02
"No swastikas or NSFW images here, please!" But you can add a flag for it okay
----
hi
Chargement...
Chargement...
30.04.2021 - 16:37
Ecrit par soft goth avery, 30.04.2021 at 13:02

I think it's a healthy discussion to have, especially prevalent in games like these.

Here is a example of an alternative Nazi Flag.
Chargement...
Chargement...
30.04.2021 - 17:52
Ecrit par Asylan, 30.04.2021 at 16:37

I think it's a healthy discussion to have, especially prevalent in games like these.

everyone who wants a nazi flag would think this game is way too PG-13 then probably quit as soon as they see that
----
Chargement...
Chargement...
30.04.2021 - 17:55
Ecrit par Tribune Aquila, 30.04.2021 at 17:52

everyone who wants a nazi flag would think this game is way too PG-13 then probably quit as soon as they see that

And why would they want a Nazi flag
Chargement...
Chargement...
30.04.2021 - 18:10
Ecrit par Asylan, 30.04.2021 at 17:55

a lot of people's grandpas died at german gas camps when they were bombed
----
Chargement...
Chargement...
30.04.2021 - 18:33
Ecrit par Tribune Aquila, 30.04.2021 at 18:10

Ecrit par Asylan, 30.04.2021 at 17:55

a lot of people's grandpas died at german gas camps when they were bombed

So they want to rep that? Is that what you are implying? Some sort of badge of honor?
Chargement...
Chargement...
30.04.2021 - 20:16
Ecrit par Alex, 29.04.2021 at 06:03

Add the Byzantine flag

You mean the Roman Empire flag?
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Chargement...
Chargement...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Confidentialité | Conditions d'utilisations | Bannières | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Rejoignez-nous sur

Passez le mot