Obtenir une Soubscription pour cacher toutes les annonces
08.03.2022 - 04:03
It would be very easy to implement and help some great deal.
At the moment when you have a lot of countries you have to go manually one by one and select what auto production they would have.
Normally we all select one like infantry , militias or marines.
But this takes much time and instead if implement you would click on select all countries you have and a drop down box would appear of all the possible units you can build and then you would select your unit and it would be made to auto produce in all your cities or countries that you have when you click execute all or if you have auto production checkbox clicked on.

Edit: i saw it has been proposed already by Chess and others after i already made thread bla
Chargement...
Chargement...
08.03.2022 - 04:48
 Alex
Please do it fucking already, theres many times were you wont use your reinf till be fore reinf turn and then you have to be click everywhere for autoproduction, or you are playing some random colonial map where you have lands in many parts of the world meanwhile fighting and not having the time to spam the units. PLEASE ADD IT PLEASE i wanted to make a post for this as well
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Chargement...
Chargement...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Confidentialité | Conditions d'utilisations | Bannières | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Rejoignez-nous sur

Passez le mot