Obtenir une Soubscription pour cacher toutes les annonces
18.03.2023 - 01:41
Https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=1218008531

Can me and my ally win?

White walkers at the height had his empire all the way down to the neck, my allies and I have pushed him all the way to winterfell and soon the wall, white walker armies of giants destroyed my knights, he had an army of 40 giants, destroyed my army of 300 knights, but my income and production outmatched his and i sacrficied a lot of armies 10 fold to push him that far, and i now control the seas in the north, now white walkes does not have enough income to mass produce giants and my armies in the north and reinforcements are arriving, over 4000 will land in the north soon and crush him

As for essos, ive lost 20% of all my lands in essos, now his armies are on the beaches, but he cannot cross since my navy is too strong and big, once I defeat the white walkers, I can send armies from the north to prepare for a full scale invasion of essos
Chargement...
Chargement...
18.03.2023 - 02:30
Ecrit par DaeneryTargeryon, 18.03.2023 at 01:41

Https://atwar-game.com/games/?link=1218008531

Can me and my ally win?

White walkers at the height had his empire all the way down to the neck, my allies and I have pushed him all the way to winterfell and soon the wall, white walker armies of giants destroyed my knights, he had an army of 40 giants, destroyed my army of 300 knights, but my income and production outmatched his and i sacrficied a lot of armies 10 fold to push him that far, and i now control the seas in the north, now white walkes does not have enough income to mass produce giants and my armies in the north and reinforcements are arriving, over 4000 will land in the north soon and crush him

As for essos, ive lost 20% of all my lands in essos, now his armies are on the beaches, but he cannot cross since my navy is too strong and big, once I defeat the white walkers, I can send armies from the north to prepare for a full scale invasion of essos

there is little hope for westeros, Essos is too powerful now that he has Braavos and the faceless men. Your only hope is to lead a stealth force deep into essos and try to overwhelm him somehow
Chargement...
Chargement...
30.03.2023 - 19:45
Chargement...
Chargement...
30.03.2023 - 19:47
I will continue to post large scale battles here and document my invasion
Chargement...
Chargement...
30.03.2023 - 20:00

my knights be like
Chargement...
Chargement...
31.03.2023 - 23:24
Good luck soldiers
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Chargement...
Chargement...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Confidentialité | Conditions d'utilisations | Bannières | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Rejoignez-nous sur

Passez le mot